Saturday, February 03, 2007

have you ever had that feeling. you want a home that you can fall back on whenever you feel troubled. even though you don't know what's troubling you.

i wish i had a home where i really belong. somewhere i can always turn to whenever i want to. somewhere, some place i can rely on.

i can't always fall back on you. sooner or later you'll just give up on me too. whenever i fall back on you, i just feel like you wouldn't let me fall on you for some comfort or respite.

is it just myself? i don't know, i don't understand.

sometimes it's better not to understand anything and all. somehow the way i drive relates to how i live my life. for example, when i drive, i tend to hold the steering wheel too tightly which affects my control of the car.

it's the same logic to my life. i tend to want to control things into my own hands so much so that it affects everything else that comes along with it.

maybe it's just the way i think or the way i live my life. winning isn't easy. i wish i didn't have to control everything into my own hands so much so i destroy everything.

dear God,
only You can understand what i'm going through now, please help me understand. You're the last person i can ever fall back on. but i wish i had someone in real-life that i can fall back on. or a family where i feel i belong to, to fall back on.
amen.

another poem.

A Home To Fall

I wish for a home;
just a simple home would do.
Nothing grand nor rich,
just the warmth and happiness I can feel,
just a place I can belong.

I wish I had some place to go to,
whenever I feel lonely,
a house I can belong.

Understanding isn't hard;
it just hurts so much,
maybe I shouldn't understand.

Just the dash of vodka on my lips.
Maybe just a simple word,
just to understand me; I pray,
just to know me.

12:42 AM
incoherentlove

Profile

Name: Daryl
Age: 21
Birthday: 1/5/1987
MSN: zenor87@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Links

Friends
Abigail Lam
Aini
Charis-ARD
Clarissa MEI =D
Dawn
Janice
Lingying
Lynnette TAN
Peiying
Phyllis
Sabrina
Siqi
Siumin
Sophia
Sylvia
TWINNIE!
Yingrui
Yuwei

SP
Alvin
Jason
Joyce Tan
Lynette
Matthew
Melissa Wong
Nicole
Rachel
Winnie

Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies